~ Service2Media is proud to announce the launch of the Springer Science Medical Journal iPad app built on the App Lifecycle Platform™ – M2Active~
The app aims to improve the reading experience. It simplifies the access to professional journals and, as a result, improves the research process. The content is always up-to-date, because the app refreshes constantly with the latest breaking-news.
In addition, the access to the professional content is:
- earlier – users can read the digital magazine an evening before the paper edition is available,
- more convenient – it’s possible to skim through the iPad edition like the paper issue,
- independent – access all offline issues from last 14 days.
- The Medical Journal app is the newest capability in the e.Med package, which provides a point of access to the entire digital world of Springer Science:
- 400 national and international journals including the medical journals from SpringerLink,
- over 500 training courses in the e.Academie,
- professional practice website with website building components,
- daily news on medicine and health policy.
For further information about health and medical Apps click here.